Our client is seeking an experienced senior business analyst who will serve the role of product owner support on their Clinic Laboratories projects. You would work on an Agile Scrum team closely with the product owner to write user stories and acceptance criteria and generally keep the backlog refined.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Provides business analysis services at a local, institutional or enterprise level.
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical needs of all customers with the goal of providing a quality product or process that meets the business objectives.
- Exams costs, benefits and risks associated with the proposed investment/project and recommends alternatives for solutions throughout the business life cycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to synthesize, articulate and document business objectives and requirements by applying system and analytical thinking methodology and discipline.
- Proficient understanding of business strategy and business planning principles and applies to project work (areas may include but not limited to: value proposition, mission/strategy, goals/objectives, technology assessments, funding, and management/administration).
- Contributes to project charter and plans, work assignments, target dates, and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Applies systems engineering methodologies and discipline throughout the project lifecycle.
- Performs data analysis, defines and documents business requirements, supports translation to functional specifications early in the development cycle, and concludes with design synthesis and system validation while considering the complete system.
- Assists project leaders in coordinating deployment of deliverables. Demonstrates system and analytical thinking capability. Progressive knowledge and demonstrated use of business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Maintains effective correspondence and in-person communication.
- Builds credibility, rapport and partners with others to understand their needs and provides conflict resolution, problem solving, and ability to drive consensus.
- Works in partnership with stakeholders to develop a solid knowledge base of business needs.
- May manage projects of mid-level complexity, which could include sub-components of larger-scale projects as directed by project leaders.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years experience in business analysis, business administration, engineering, information science, health or science-related field.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the product owner and Scrum team members
- Experience working on a team using the agile Scrum framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience gathering requirements and story mapping
- Experience in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in backlog refinement
- Involved in multiple initiatives simultaneously and need to be able to multi-task efficiently
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) work management
No Teleworking / On-site Required
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.