Our client is looking for a Senior level programmer. Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across the clinic. In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals. Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment. Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple clinic sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to clinic departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the clinic group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
Minimum Education and/or Qualifications:
- Onboard development teams and applications into Azure DevOps
- Provide operational support for AKS Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Work with Mayo’s AKS Hosting and Cloud teams to resolve incidents
- Provide consultation and evangelism services to application development teams new to AKS, Docker and containers in general
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, Associate’s degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
Required Technical Experience
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Enjoys helping others; is outgoing and personable
Recommended Technical Experience
- Supporting Docker Containers
- Management of Containers on Kubernetes (AKS)
- YAML for Kubernetes config files
- Git version control
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Artifacts
- Azure Repos
- Linux and Maven Package Management
Partial Teleworking Allowed
Must be W2
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.