Our client is seeking an experienced automation test developer to join our scrum team through a contractor position. You will be responsible for creating a functional test plan and tests from defined project features and automating the execution of those tests. You will work on multiple client project applications in a fast-paced, collaborative, and Agile Scrum development environment. See the details below.
- Experience in test plan creation
- Creation of functional / end-to-end / integration tests and automation
- Experience using Selenium web driver
- Experience using Protractor
- Experience in Endpoint / Web Service / API automation testing using Java or .Net / C#
- Unit testing framework experience, like JUnit, MSTest, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine & Karma
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Work Management
- TFS Source Version Control, Test, Build and Release
- Create Test Suites in TFS
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber
- Performance and load testing
- Mock testing and mock frameworks
- Location - Rochester, MN
- Rate - $80.00/hour
- No C2C/1099s
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.