Our client is seeking a well-qualified developer to join their team. The candidate should be a Full Stack Developer with Automation experience. Candidates with knowledge and experience using front-end technologies, server-side technologies, databases, and automated testing are preferred.
The selected individual will be responsible for creating a functional test plan and tests from defined project features and automating the execution of those tests. The person should be able to work independently yet still part of an agile scrum team. The candidate will work on multiple client project applications in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile development environment.
- You would work on an Agile Scrum team to design, develop, and hand-off software project deliverables.
- Design and develop user interface, back-end web services, and database software.
- You will be responsible to develop new automation scripts and modifying existing automation scripts written in Java or possibly .Net/C#, and other in-house automation frameworks.
- Design, develop, and implement automated tests.
- Debug software and perform reviews of automation and application code.
- Creation of functional / end-to-end / integration tests and automation
- Unit testing framework experience, like JUnit, MSTest, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine & Karma
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science of related field.
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Proficient with developer tools, such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, TFS, Git, automated build and deployment, Sonar, and Veracode.
- Experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, JUnit, MSTest, TestNG or similar tools.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Work Management
- TFS Source Version Control, Test, Build and Release
- Create Test Suites in TFS
- Protractor, Selenium
- Endpoint / Web Service / API Testing in Java or .Net / C#
- Performance and load testing.
- Mock testing and mock frameworks
Rochester, MN - Must be onsite
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.