Our client has an imminent need for a Project Manager. The Project Manager is expected to achieve project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and in conformance to IT methodologies and practices. This position manages initiatives of medium-size levels of complexity and makes judgments and takes reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish project objectives under minimal direction; and manages multiple competing objectives, prioritizes, and communicates complex technical information in clear and unambiguous terms to management and end user personnel.
- The incumbent may independently lead one or multiple medium to large projects that have department or enterprise level strategic importance.
- Project work has moderate to high risk and risk interdependencies, may have several interrelationships, and may have moderate to high costs associated.
- This position requires significant capacity to manage competing objectives, to prioritize, and to communicate information in clear and unambiguous terms to management and end user personnel.
- The Project Manager works independently assuming primary responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating and delivering project activities through the entire project life cycle (from initiation to hand off to customer) that are broad in scope.
- The This individual may develop materials and present project requests to departmental committees and oversight bodies to receive approval and project direction and input.
- Facilitates problem-solving and decision-making activities within the scope of the project and change management process, taking reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish agreed upon project objectives under minimal direct supervision.
- Calls upon Performs additional job-related functions as detailed by immediate supervisor May require matrix supervision, and evaluation of staff from other departments, divisions, and contractor/vendor resources.
- May have direct and indirect reports.
- Responsible for demonstrating the project focused culture at our client’s facility, and advises other staff regarding project management practices, methods and standards.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to achieve project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and in conformance to the client project management methodologies and standards.
- Must have strong business acumen with the ability to work with people from diverse functional backgrounds and build relationships across the organization.
- Must have a proven track record of successful project management; experience estimating, project tracking, and resource management; experience with budget and financial planning and tracking.
- Must ensure all project phases are clearly communicated to all stake holders.
- Must be able to apply negotiations skills that are characterized by entrepreneurial thinking.
- Must have several years of experience to manage projects and is competent in the implementation of project results.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Project Management and business-related activities.
- OR Master's degree with 3 years of experience in Project Management related activities.
- Rochester, MN
- No Teleworking / On-site Required.
- Shift: M-F, 8-5.
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.